Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tightest Circle

Last Sunday, I attended a wedding. My ninong's 2nd son finally decided to tie the knot. Our families are super good friends.. my dad and my ninong were high school classmates! so last Sunday, since all of their high school barkada were invited, it kind of turned into a reunion of closest friends. wow. imagine that? it's been almost 40 years since they graduated high school but they're still in touch and whenever they get together, they share this certain kind of energy, this kind of high... even at 60. I envy the kind of friendship that they have. I hope I'd get to keep my friends forever too.

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!