Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday Morning

Ah yes.. it's another nice sunny day! :) I basically got nothing to do today so I have the whole day to myself. Maybe I'd just bum around at home.. or maybe go shopping, or watch another korean soap, or maybe borrow a book from some of my neighbors. hmm... :)

It's the 22nd of January already and my mom's birthday's on the 26th. I'm still thinking of how to surprise her on her birthday. I haven't found a good resto for her birthday dinner. Any suggestions?

Oh, and i also need 2 tickets to the lettermen concert. It's so hard to get tickets to these kinds of concerts!! I tried to get my parents a couple of tickets to the Abba concert, it was impossible!! this time it's the lettermen! hay, pwede ba album nalang bigay ko sa kanila?? shucks.

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!