Saturday, January 21, 2006

Life as a sponge

I came across this picture over the net and OMG this picture is just so gay! This starfish named Patrick is kissing spongebob! grabe. kahit cartoons walang patawad. haha nimurder na yung background eh.. sunset at the beach pa. shucks.

I feel like a sponge. It's like I can just absorb so many things at the same time, learn a lot of things everyday. And that's really good right? Thing is, I don't seem to choose what I learn. I guess there are just some things that we don't need to know. But it's not like I can just turn back time and un-learn them. So.. what do I do? I have bad habits and can't seem to stop. hmm..

Anyway, I'm going back to boracay next weekend with my friends! I'm so excited!! 5 days of nothing but paradise (and partying :P) Finally, another relaxing week of nothing else but sun, sand, sea and sky. lovely.

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!