Sunday, December 04, 2005

taking it easy

spa, shopping, salons, tv series, chatting over the internet, listening to music, coffee, desserts... the best things in life arent all free except for sleep. But you have to buy yourself time for that too. hehe

i had a nice day.. woke up and had a slice of lasagne for lunch, went to the spa, went to Mass, shopped for clothes, looked at some new accessories, had dinner with my family, and now im chatting with friends online while listening to my favorite songs. After 2 months of stressful officework I've found the time to relax and take things easy. aah.. this is the life. :)

I think I'm ready to get back to work tomorrow. and then take a day off on tuesday hehehe!!! :P

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!