Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Stress Balls

Stress. everybody hates it. including myself. There's just more than one factor that's giving me all this stress lately. My work only accounts for a quarter of it and that only burdens me whenever i'm at the office. That part's completely manageable.

But when you come home from work tired, and things at home have become even more stressful.. how do you manage that?
It's Christmas time and I've always been jolly everytime i wake up in the morning. but that cheery feeling instantly vanishes the moment i hear someone complaining about me, criticizing and nagging. I guess anyone who's reading this post would have already guessed by now who that person is. You see, the long day starts even before i step out of my room.

It's getting wildly out of control lately and honestly, i feel that my entire existence is being insulted every single day. I've always thought of myself of having a very high tolerance for stress. But lately, that threshhold is continually being challenged. I'm full upto the brim already. I need stress balls that would not only help me release this pressure but could also solve this problem. I guess there's just no preparing for anything like this, and there's no right time and place for stress. I try not to be angry. I try not to crack. I TRY!! But this controlling thing is starting to be quite a headache. I'm becoming weaker and weaker each day and I don't know how to stop this. I know I have options but I don't know what they are.

well, for one, maybe i could just go to work early and go home late.. turning my home into something like a dormitory but im sure I'd get sick doing that straight for a long time. two, i could just eat a piece of hershey's kisses everytime I want to scream but that would make me feel even worse about my body and eventually get sick too. three, I could shop till my feet aches everytime I feel like I can't take it anymore but I don't have the time and MOney for that. OR four, I could just crack, scream at the top of my lungs, say whatever's on my mind all the time and lose a place to stay, not to mention taking the risk of being disowned.

So tell me, are there any more stress busters?

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!