Friday, September 16, 2005

playing with candles in the dark



Don't you just enjoy playing with candles? especially during brownouts.. like last night! haha babaw.

I swear, everyone is bored. life seems to be such a drag! 没有意思! why? have we been focusing on the wrong things? did we think that what we are doing to keep us busy now will make things worthwhile next time? when?

although after looking through old pictures, it didn't seem like i was bored at all haha.. pictures are deceiving because everyone smiles at the camera right? everyone seems to be happy and enjoying their time. BUT each person's story behind their smile would more often than not still be about living meaningless lives - forever searching for meaning. something to do that would make us feel content in the long run. we've got so much time in our hands but still can't find something that we could be passionate about. If i can't find passion in anything, does that mean i also won't find fulfillment in the end? what have i been saying here?!

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!