
It's been a little over a year since i first visited Beijing. wow. i don't really feel that a year has gone by. I miss the snow, frozen lakes, the quiet of winter, shopping for hats, scarves haha.. I actually miss the campus. i never thought i'd say that but yeah.. i do miss blcu and the people i've met there. It definitely felt fantastic living abroad for one straight year. finally getting a feel of how it is to control your own life (not entirely but it was the closest thing to being independent that i've ever experienced). It was then that i really understood what the saying "Life is what you make it" means.
Now that i'm back in manila.. now what? I'm going to be working in a bank starting next week but why don't i feel that good about it? I'm not excited at all. I have this very very strange gutfeel that i grabbed the opportunity too quickly. I don't feel good about it at all. All that i've heard about it aren't that good, all the people i know who've resigned from the same bank.. they didn't sound happy at all. And yet i still accepted it. I might have been too worried that this might be the only offer i'd receive so i took it instantly. i signed the contract literally right then and there despite all that i've heard about it.
Good luck mela.. i really hope i made the right decision. I hope i weighed things out fairly.
No comments:
Post a Comment