Sunday, July 18, 2010

Life with no maps nor a flashlight

there should be light at the end of the tunnel but nobody warned me that before you reach the light, you'd have to wade through mounds of crap and shit pits yourself. You get beat up and bruised or even break your bones while you're at it but still try to pysche yourself up and find the willpower to swim through all that. hopefully, the light that you've been fighting to reach isn't a train coming at you. Tough luck. all that's around you, you can't control really... hence, my question. Where do you get that willpower? And not just the willpower you need to jump across one or two shit pits but the strength/determination to still continue wading through a hundred million more tons of crap in the dark??? how do i not end up looking and feeling like a train wreck?!

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!