Monday, February 13, 2006

Hearts day

today is feb 13. It's the time of the year when i'd wish the world would end before midnight. I mean -- before valentine's day comes. my goodness, once again the love fever's infecting all the restos, all the malls, even coffee shops. People are smiling incessantly and it's like everyone is under the influence of drugs. haha

nah.. it's not really like that on vday. This is just my imagination working. It will still seem like a normal day at work, it's not like during my college years when you'd see choirs serenading your friends, roses being sent anonymously, and of course the couples who just can't stop becoming cheesy towards each other. eek. freaky.

anyway, this time around i'm not complaining about being single. I'm pretty satisfied with the freedom (except for the fact that I've been given a curfew at the worst possible age). Explore, laugh, enjoy, see the world, meet people, be merry, be happily single. This situation isn't really bad at all. :)

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!