Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Damned

How could i ever get over missing another chance to see the rest of the world?? NOOOO... please... not again!! I cannot bear being left alone here in manila for the second time while the rest of my family travel to another country.. NoOo.. pls.. how would i ever get through it again when i haven't even moved on from the first time? First, it was the trip to the UK and Scotland.. now, God forbid, it's New Zealand. nooooo....noo!!!!!!!!

i feel like crying... please.. i really don't want to go through it again... :(( let me go too...

1 comment:

Big Hamster said...

Hehehe, we're on the same boat! I'm alone right now, Christian and my whole family went on a tour of Cambodia and Thailand, leaving poor me alone in the house! Arrrrrghh...

Damn.

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!