Friday, October 14, 2005

Passing Time

late in the evening. friday night. at the office. how does that sound? but no.. im not working anymore. i've finally worked off all my backlog. im just waiting for my parents to fetch me. they should be arriving some time soon but since it's a friday... the traffic around Makati's most probably moving just a wee bit faster than a snail running a marathon. so here i am.. using someone's internet access and blogging away just to pass time. i've done nothing out of the routine lately.. just been into the home-office-home schedule. But so far it's alright. I haven't gotten sick of this routine yet.. i hope i don't haha! I've realized that the people here are mostly nice. I just had to adjust to a new culture. I think i'm getting the hang of it.. of the culture that is and not of the pressure from work yet. Anyway, i better cut this short just so as not to be caught by any of my direct supervisors or even worse the big B's. Ciao! :)

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!