Friday, September 16, 2005

rain, rain, go away!

do you know how it feels sometimes.. yung nakamove on ka na.. and then it just hits you hard. you miss someone badly and then you're reminded of how impossible things are between you two. sakit. im in that shithole at this very moment.
insecure about my self, paranoid, neurotic, sad. but i'm sure this'll wear off soon.

"I just want you to know that I’ve been fighting to let you go
Some days I’ll make it through, and then there’s nights that never end.
I wish that I could believe that there’s a day you’ll come back to me...
All the doors are closing I’m trying to move my head
And deep inside I wish it was me instead
My dreams are empty from the day you slipped away"

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!