WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!
Saturday, March 19, 2005
fun times
it isn't all fun here in beijing as opposed to what people usually think.. there have been a lot of things that i had to cope with.. a lot of things about myself that i had to change. there are also a lot of things that about myself that i didnt realize until i flew away from home. i won't deny that i'm having a lot of fun in beijing. i'd be lying if i said that i don't want to stay here longer. if i could, i would. i have a completely different life here.. although most of the friends i've met here only stay till half a year because after one semester all of them go back home to their countries, there are still a few who stayed though. And these few people who have been keeping me company really really matter to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment