Tuesday, August 03, 2004

tick tock tick tock....


I have a month to go before i leave for beijing. i havent seriously packed the stuff that i'll be needing there haha but im a bit excited to leave. after 5 months of bumming around who wouldn't be? finally, id be busy again! haha

a friend of mine asked me tonight if i'm ready to leave.. if i've packed my stuff and have said goodbyes. No. im not ready yet but soon i will be. ive been trying not to think about saying goodbye. it's not as if im leaving for good though.. hahaha but being a bum for so long has its benefits talaga -- more time for myself, more time for my friends (really got in touch with a lot of friends and made new ones too) and time to do the things i didnt have the time for when i was still studying.

i guess it's about time na rin for me to take things a little bit serious na. look into life's direction and what i want to do. good luck to me! i'll surely miss my bum life!

No comments:

WARNING: I only blog when I'm TERRIBLY bored. But if you think that you're just as bored as I am and if you've really got NOTHING better to do, read on. Let me amuse you with a little nonsense haha!